Well right now im watching Harry Potter 3. I cant wait untill next Friday when I get to meet Pat and Linda Parelli in Reno at the Savvy Celebration. I'll be with my friends all weekend. It is a dream come true: friends, horses, and Pat and Linda Parelli. Not everybody I wish could go are coming, but oh well. I'll explain more about myself: I love animals (ya ya you know), getting together with friends and family, playing sports (my all time favorite is soccer), I love ridding and playing with my horse and any thing to do with animals of course. Our newest pet is our puppy Mia. I'll post pics of our pets later. I love country music. My favorite artist is Taylor Swift. You can look at my profile to get to know me. Well I will post tomorow hopefully. We'll see.
Friday, May 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment