This summer has been so hot so far. There is no time to get out with my horsey. Today i got three hours in, woot woot. Me and trevor made a show for my parents. I rode fancy while they sat outside the round pen. My dad was there for one song(we had music playing)then his phone rang so he had to leave,well work comes first i guess i have to have another.I rode fancy bare back and bridleless trotting and walking.Trevor passed me little flags and i did little twirls and made shapes with them(there for marking the field for soccer). Then he would pass me a big green ball and i'd hold it above him and role it off his butt.There's nothing like ridding my horse. Even if its hot once you get out there and are having fun you dont even know its hot. I love my horse
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment